Rayah Maritime delivers a comprehensive range of services including ships` registration, inspection, auditing, certification, classification & related technical surveys, and when appropriate, Rayah Maritime also provides consultancy services.
Rayah Maritime employs expert persons and participates its business with professional top-level organizations worldwide, thus bring benefits to the ship-owners, insurers, and flag states.
To increase the interested parties’ satisfaction, the QMS policy has been established on the following basis:
- The company attaches great importance to the application of international rules and regulations on ships
- The company attaches great importance to the continuous improvement of quality management system in the provision of services, wherein the primary concern is interested party satisfaction
- The feedback from interested parties is seen as a motivational element to increase service quality, as well as to improve the management culture of all processes and the application of modern methods and technologies
- Management is committed to create conditions for implementation and continuous improvement of quality management
- The aim of the company is to create a highly motivational environmentProvision of good working environment and conditions for all staff to achieve the best performance
To be the inspiration company operating globally that provides the complete range of ships` registration & survey services under one roof. To be the leading company locally for improving clients’ performance towards the international standards & regulations relating to the safety of persons & ships and the marine environment protection.
To deliver quality services that contributes to increase the number of ships in our company, thus providing competitive advantage and profitability for flag states and organizations which we represent. By building & delivering an exceptional expertise, we promote cultural values between the clients towards safer maritime industry & cleaner marine environment.